FEES 2021 – 2022
* An additional CAS educational fee of JD 150 for Grades 11 + 12 due on 1/4/2021
* Grade 11 + 12 students taking visual arts are charged an additional JD 150 each year
* An additional Extended Essay fee for Diploma Students of JD 300 for Grade 11 due on 1/8/2021
* Graduation fee for Grade 12 is JD 300
- One time joining fee for new students is JD 400 for Grades 2 – 12IB and JD 200 for K*, K1, K2 and Grade 1. The joining fees are non-refundable and are not part of the tuition.
- Tuition fees do not include textbooks, copybooks, exams, graduation, uniform, transportation or field trips; but do include Ministry of Education textbooks and insurance for accidents taking place at school.
- First sibling pays full tuition, but a discount of 10% applies for the second sibling, and the third or more siblings receive 15%.
- A discount of 5% will be offered for tuition paid in full before 1/8/2021.
- A yearly fee of JD 300 for additional one hour supervision of K students before and after normal school hours is charged. However, students supervised during duty hours are not offered any bus services in the afternoon.
- Seat reservation fee for existing students (the 1st installment) must be paid by 1/2/2021 for the coming academic year. Seats not reserved by the given date will be offered to students on our waiting list.
- Seats are reserved on a yearly basis, and therefore fees are paid for the full year even if the student transfers out during the year. Fees paid are non-refundable.
- If a student transfers from school at any time, the account must be settled in full before documents are released.
- If you wish to transfer your child from the school at the end of the academic year, the student’s file must be removed before 30/6/2021.
- Transportation is offered to most areas of West Amman. Price is JD 700 for inside Amman, and JD 800 for Airport Road, round trip per year, payable 1/5/2021. Each bus is accompanied by an assistant for child safety and security.